Do you have a passion for Service Integration, CMDB and ITSM processes?
Caverion Norge AS
We are currently strengthening our SIAM (Service Integration & Management) team to build up in-house capabilities and capacity. Since this winter, we have run a project in our ServiceNow instance to reduce old customizations and to align with ServiceNow’s CSDM (Common Service Data Model), to ease maintenance and to enable out-of-the-box functionality in our ITSM platform. We need you to plan and manage the next steps of our roadmap in the SACM (Service Asset & Configuration Management) area, in close collaboration with our ITSM Platform Owner, Service Management Office and other stakeholders.
This position will initially focus on SACM area, with possibilities to grow into other areas of the exiting scope of SIAM.
Your base location will be Oslo. You will be part of the Group IT team. The role may involve travelling, 5-20%, depending on your location.
We are looking for an experienced Service Integration Expert, to lead the management and further development of our master system for IT asset & configuration data, as well as its integrations to other systems. This system, the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is at the heart of our data driven IT services. You will manage this system in close collaboration with our Service Owners and IT Partners.
- Develop and maintain implementation of the Common Services Data Model (CSDM) in Caverion’s ServiceNow platform.
- Engage with data owners in the organization to ensure data flows are working as designed and are being followed.
- Suggest improvements to tools & processes and lead their implementation
- Promote the CMDB in the organization and actively involve stakeholders in needed changes
- Review and secure relevant data sources for CMDB and asset management
- Operational asset and configuration management, with accuracy and consistency
- Related documentation of tools and processes
- Participate in Quality- and GDPR compliance audits when needed
- Review vendor reporting & performance in data quality
- Education in relevant field, for example Computer Science
- ITIL certification and good understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience and deep knowledge of ServiceNow Configuration and ITSM tools
- At least 3 years of experience in Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) or similar field
- Team player as well as self-managed individual contributor
- Knowledge of building technology related services and project business is an advantage
- Ability to understand Business demands, priorities & dependencies in relation to management of IT asset data
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English, in addition to one other language, either Scandinavian, Finnish or German
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for training and self-development.