Service Integration Expert, Group IT
Caverion Norge AS
We are looking for an experienced Service Integration Expert / Service Manager to join our Group IT Service Integration and Management (SIAM) team. Your base location will be Vantaa, Finland, Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway. You will be part of the Group IT team.
We are looking for an experienced Service Integration Expert, to lead the management and further development of our master system for IT asset & configuration data, as well as its integrations to other systems. This system, the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is at the heart of our data driven IT services. You will manage this system in close collaboration with our Service Owners and IT Partners.
Our end goal is to have a reliable and accurate master data system for IT asset information, that is used effectively across our Group IT organization and integrated with our company-wide approach. The role may involve 10-20% travel.
- Develop and maintain implementation of the Common Services Data Model (CSDM) in Caverion’s ServiceNow platform.
- Engage with data owners in the organization to ensure designed data flows are working as designed and are being followed.
- Suggest improvements to tools & processes and lead their implementation
- Promote the CMDB in the organization and actively involve stakeholders in needed chang-es
- Review and secure relevant data sources for CMDB and asset management
- Operational asset and configuration management, with accuracy and consistency
- Related documentation of tools and processes
- Participate in Quality- and GDPR compliance audits when needed
- Review vendor reporting & performance in data quality
- Education in relevant field, for example Computer Science
- ITIL certification and good understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience and deep knowledge of Servicenow Configuration and ITSM tools
- At least 3 years of experience in Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) or similar field
- Team player as well as self-managed individual contributor
- Knowledge of building technology related services and project business is an advantage
- Ability to understand Business demands, priorities & dependencies in relation to manage-ment of IT asset data
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English, in addition to one other language, ei-ther Scandinavian, Finnish or German
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for training and self-development.
Got interested in this position?
For more information about the position, please contact Henning Tønnesen, Manager, End-user Services, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +47 9580 3835.