Identity and Access Manager
Caverion Norge AS
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager to join our Group IT Enterprise Systems team.
You will be based in our office in Kongsvinger, Oslo or Drammen and be part of a global Group IT team, supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe.
You will lead our Competence Center for Identity and Access Management (IAM) in close collaboration with our IT Service Owners and vendors as well as business key users. Your responsibility will be the end-to-end process while using the latest IT technologies in the IAM area. By that you will ensure a well working user management system towards the business and between our integrated IT systems.
- Creation of short and long term roadmap for IAM
- Responsible for all involved components/applications in the IAM end-to-end process
- Manage and contribute to assigned development projects
- Manage ongoing relationships with vendors to ensure Caverion receives agreed service scope and service levels (SLAs/KPIs)
- Budgeting and cost follow-up
- Follow-up on end-user satisfaction
- Manage application licensing/usage volume
- Manage application lifecycle (maintenance, upgrades etc.)
- Ensuring correct monitoring of the components/applications
- Ensuring knowledge documentation (KBAs/CMDB)
- Problem solving in cooperation with service delivery and vendors
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge in Identity and Access Management processes
- Large experience in Identity and Access Management technologies
- Excellent manager and architectural skills
- Vendor management experience
- Good understanding of IT operations e.g. ITIL or similar
- Business and financial acumen and understanding of technology development
- Experience in managing staff and customers across multiple geographies, timelines and cultures and must be willing to travel internationally
- Good communication and team player skills
- Fluent communication in English in addition to one of Scandinavian, Finnish or German
- Experience in the user management in at least one of our Enterprise Systems (SAP, M-Files, Workday, Basware, MS Dynamics)
- Beneficial competences:
- Experienced in SAP authorizations
- Experienced in Active Directory Management
- Experienced in Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for training and self-development. You will collaborate within our global Group IT organization to reach our business-driven strategic objectives.
Got interested in this position?
For more information about the position, please contact Florian Kazak, Manager Enterprise Systems, via email at email@example.com.
Please send your application with salary request and CV until 30.04.2020.